Most major corporations with a substantial online presence — including Google and Facebook — are doing direct mail marketing. Why? Because it works. Unfortunately, many business owners haven’t seen great results from their direct mail campaigns, which leads them to believe that direct mail doesn’t work.
According to direct marketing expert Dave Klein, direct mail works if you do it right. You want to remove the variables that can negatively affect mailing while optimizing the most critical variables. These critical variables include the mail piece, copy, design, and list. How do all these variables work together to deliver outstanding results for both B2C and B2B companies?
Listen to this episode of the Inspired Insider Podcast with Dr. Jeremy Weisz featuring the Founder, CEO, and President of North American Media, Dave Klein. They discuss the pitfalls to avoid when taking on direct mail marketing, the variables that make all the difference, space advertising and how to use it for B2B marketing, and lots more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dave Klein lists his favorite copywriters of all time
- Why driving a direct mail campaign through in-house teams is risky for business owners
- What goes on at North American Media, and how can you work with them?
- Some brand examples indicating where direct mail is going
- What is space advertising, and how does it work?
- How to target a B2B market with direct mail email or space advertising
- The health scare that almost took Dave’s life — and what he learned from it
Dave Klein is the Founder, CEO, and President of North American Media, a direct marketing company located in Danbury, Connecticut, specializing in list brokerage and management, data solutions, space advertising, and interactive online services.
Dave is a direct mail and direct marketing strategist and media buyer for mail space advertising and direct mail email. He has over 30 years of experience working with every type of business imaginable in every industry, partnering with some of the top people in direct response. Dave has a passion for helping people accomplish their customer acquisition goals.
- 10 Reasons Why E-Commerce Businesses Should Add Direct Mail to Their Marketing Strategy - September 22, 2022
- 10 Key Steps to Help You Run an Effective Email Marketing Campaign - September 8, 2022
- 8 Effective Direct Mail Marketing Tactics for E-Commerce Businesses - August 24, 2022